|Dosage||Men 200-800 mg/week|
What is Masteron?
The active component “drostanolone” by the nature of its origin is derived from DHT (dihydrotestosterone). Its steroid profile is characterized by a high androgenic and moderately low anabolic index. Compared to other existing AACs, it has the most pronounced androgenic nature (even stronger than that of testosterone). His most famous brand name is the Masteron trademark.
In medical practice, it is used to treat breast cancer in women, and as a means of sports pharmacology, Masteron has a reputation as the most powerful steroid for drying and losing weight. Due to the pronounced androgenic nature, this steroid makes drying and burning of fat truly “hardcore”. In view of this circumstance, he is a favorite among steroids that performing bodybuilders use as part of pre-competition training.
From this steroid, an athlete can get an intense and pronounced fat-burning effect, a beautiful muscle relief, stiffness, fullness, hardness and venous muscle definition with maximum preservation of “dry” muscle tissue. It also has a light diuretic effect (removes excess fluid from the body) and helps to maintain (sometimes increase) strength indicators, for which it is valued and used, including weightlifters and powerlifters. However, he lacks aromatization, and due to the strong androgenic activity, he himself can act as an aromatase inhibitor (blocks the activity of estrogen in the body).
Masteron: characteristic properties, effects and features
- The most effective steroid drug for weight loss and drying.
- Stimulates lipolysis (fat burning) and helps to form a first-class muscle relief.
- Favors the preservation of “dry” muscle tissue in drying cycles.
- Increases strength and stamina.
- Improves stiffness, hardness and fullness of muscles.
- Due to light diuretic action removes excess fluid from the body.
- Does not aromatize and does not harm the liver.