Activity 2 Days Delay Water No Classification Steroidal Aromatase Inhibitor Dosage 0.5 - 2.5 mg/day Hepatotoxicity No Acne No Aromatization No
Let Your Body Do the Talking with Non-steroidal Letrozole
Letrozole is an oral non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor used for the treatment of hormonally-responsive breast cancer. Its non-steroidal nature makes it popular among bodybuilders and sportsman while on anabolic steroids to keep the estrogenic side effects away. They take advantage of the steroid in boosting the activity. Letrozole helps bodybuilders reduce bloating due to excess water retention.
It is used for treating children with short height because it delays the fusing of the growth plates. This functionality helps it boost the effectiveness of growth hormone. This GH booster attracts bodybuilders and athletes as this comes under the prescribed category of drugs.
What is the Letrozole?
In simple words, Letrozole is an aromatase inhibitor used in the treatment of breast cancer. This inhibitor slows down the activity of the aromatase enzyme. This is responsible for the process called aromatization, meaning conversion of androgens into estrogens. The cut in the production of estrogen, which stimulates breast tissues, effectively suppresses the chances of recurrence of tumor tissue in the breast.
Letrozole is a non-steroidal inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme system and is normally prescribed for hormonally responsive breast cancer. It slows down the conversion of androgens to estrogens. It is effective in regressing estrogen-dependent tumors. It does not lead to an increase in serum FSH.
This medication is shown to cut the estrogen levels by 98% while raising testosterone levels. This is why bodybuilders and athletes use this anti-estrogen action of Letrozole.
Benefits of using Letrozole
It is a very effective medication for the treatment of breast cancer. Since it is linked with the growth hormones, it has some admirers in the sports world as well. Some of the benefits that experts claim are:
- Letrozole is found to be very effective in boosting metallic activity.
- This hype metabolism leads to speedier fat burning without much physical activity.
- It is found to be effective in controlling bad cholesterol (LDL), meaning better health functioning.
- It stimulates the level of spermatogenesis in male patients.
- This aromatase inhibitor is effective in stimulating the growth hormones, SHBG, cortisol, HDL, SHBG, and production of binding proteins.
- This oral medication is known for its potential and immune booster.
- Above all, it eliminates all estrogenic side effects like oily skins, fluid retention, and gynecomastia.
- Researchers have found strong linkages of the Letrozole to of natural products of hormones, like testosterone.
It is a prescription drug specifically developed for treating hormonally responsive breast cancer. Although it has several benefits, using it without a doctor’s consultation could be catastrophic for your health. Normally, bodybuilders use Letrozole in dosages of 0.5-1.0 mg every day. Be careful about the dose and schedule. If not taken in proper doses, you might face the side effects like vomiting, bone pain, loss of appetite, stomach pain, headache and breast pain.
You want to be the greatest in your field of sports. All your fellow competitors also are in the same mission. So, be smart and have an edge over your competitors. Keep your body in shape to face the challenge and be victorious.
There are no reviews yet.